Sunday, January 30, 2011

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

Sound of Music is one of my favorite movies, and it is the inspiration behind this blog post  :)
Here are a few of my favorite things:
10.  Mexican food = my weakness

9. Doing puzzles 
(especially Charles Wysocki and Hometown Collection)

8. Working out
(specifically Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred)

7. Teaching

6. Cooking Healthy Meals  :)

and... 

5.Dreaming 
(I don't know if you know this, but I'm a total dreamer.  
I am excited for my future spouse and raising a family.)

4. The Countryside
(preferably in rainy Washington  :)

3. Real true friends


2. My family

1. My bible...aka my lifeline

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavely lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."
~James 1:17

0 comments:

Post a Comment