Friday, January 28, 2011

Did you know I have sisters?

"For you, O God, tested us; you refined us like silver."
~Psalm 66:10

God has been doing a lot of refining in my life lately, and in the lives of those around me.  He is so faithful to surround us with people to help us on this journey of life.

I am so thankful for the amazing roomies that He has blessed me with--they are such an incredible encouragement.  They always help me fix my eyes on Jesus--the author and perfecter of my faith.  We have started doing roommate dates each week every Monday night.  We sit down for a meal together and talk about the Lord and what He is doing in each of our lives.  We laugh lots together, sometimes we cry together and we always pray for each other.  I can't reiterate enough how much they mean to me.

Today, I am thankful for true friends--the friends that are there to rejoice with me, and cry with me.  The friends who care enough to call me out when I'm wrong and to encourage me when I'm seeking after God's very heart.  I'm thankful for a God who cares enough about each and every one of us to give us people that care.

So, Abbie, Amie and Cat, you are amazing roomies, incredible friends.  
Sisters in Christ.

And of course, what's a blog without pictures???  :)
 We are kinda normal?

One big, happy family  :)  
Complete with mom, dad, angry teen and toddler.

Right before Cat SLAPPED my hand...
she took the acting role a little tooo seriously  :)

Freshman year...awkward first roomie pics.

The sisters I never had.

0 comments:

Post a Comment