Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Kid time

If you know me, you know I adore kids.  I'm pretty sure I would rather spend my time will silly little ones than with adults most of the time  :)  One of my favorite things about being in Rezlife is getting to know the RDs and their families.  Kelly is an RD here and he and his wife have three beautiful/handsome children.  I get the blessing of hanging with them occasionally and I love it!  On Sunday, we got to spend some time together while their parents were out.  So. Much. Fun.
Kyler and I worked on a puzzle for a little while.

Brayden loves the Bible.  Like really loves it.  
So...Brayden and I built the Temple in Jerusalem out of blocks  :)

Right now, they are fostering five kittens until they are old enough to be weened and given away.  They are so funny to watch...they are just now starting to play with each other!  Haha.

We had breakfast for dinner (my personal favorite): breakfast potatoes, eggs and turkey bacon.

This is sweet Naiya.  She was lovin her applesauce and sweet potatoes.

This is the second time building the Temple. (I'm telling you...he really loves the Bible.)

"But Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me.  Don't stop them! For the kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children.'" Matthew 19:14

0 comments:

Post a Comment