Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Confession: I'm a slacker.

So...I'm sure you've noticed my inability to keep up on this blog business.
This. Must. Change.

You see, I'm a planner.  So in order for me to succeed, I must have a plan.  My roomie, Amie on the other hand, is the best spontaneous blogger I know.  As far as I go?  I suck.

That said, I'm coming up with a plan.  Yes, a PLAN for blogging  :)  I shall succeed.  Here's the deal, each day of the week will have a focus.  It may start a little rocky, but summer is coming up and I am determined to make it work  :)

The [tentative] schedule:
Mondays--"Pick-me-up Mondays"
Who doesn't need a great way to start the week?  Mondays will be filled with encouragement  :)

Tuesdays--"Random Tuesdays"
I'll post a random fact/joke/riddle/something that will make you go "hmmmm."  You'll love it.

Wednesdays--"Worshipful Wednesdays"
I will highlight a specific band, song, or something that has led me to worship.

Thursdays--"Thankful Thursdays"
You get to read about things I'm thankful for: serious things, funny things, inconsequential things.  Whatever is on my mind  :)

Fridays--"Funny Fridays"
You get to read about something that made me laugh, smile or even dance  :)

Saturdays--"See yourself? Saturdays"
On Saturdays I will highlight one of my friends, mentors or favorite blogs!  You'll get to learn a little bit about someone/something else in my life.

Sundays--"Sacred Sundays"
My thoughts on what God is doing in my life, in the world or in the lives of those around me.

~Enjoy~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! so honkin excited to see (:

Post a Comment