Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful/Thoughtful Thursdays

My thoughts right now:

Outside my window...
The sun is shining!!

I am thinking...
I wish my 1 o'clock Spanish test would be over.

I am thankful for...
SPRING BREAK  :)

I am learning...
well, I am supposed to be learning Spanish right now...but instead, I'm blogging!

I am creating...
hmmm...reasons for not studying (are you beginning to sense a theme?)

I am going...
HOME!!!  In just a little over 24 hours.

I am hearing...
kids screaming outside from the schoolyard next door.

I am hoping...
to spend quality time with my friends and family next week!

Around the house...
Things are a little messy, but very comfortable.

One of my favorite things...
Is getting a good night's sleep and waking up feeling rested and ready to face the day.

A few plans for the week...
Hang out with some of my favorite people, have lunch with my Daddy-o, observe some elementary school classrooms, spend time on prayer walks.

A picture...
Cat's bridal shower last weekend in Santa Barbara.
I heart these girls.

Blog idea taken from Arielle

0 comments:

Post a Comment