Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thoughtful Thursdays: finals, sleep, boxes.

My thoughts right now:

Outside my window...
People are laying out by the pool.  Jealous.

I am thinking...
"I am starting to get a headache.  Hmm.  I should fix that."

I am thankful for...
Good friends.  Not just friends, but good friends.  

I am learning...
How to pack up an apartment when I still have a week left to live in it.  Tricky tricky.

I am creating...
A list of events that I want to do with my residents next year  :)

I am going...
To my professor's house this weekend.  Only at APU.  Only at APU.  

I am hearing...
The hum of the refrigerator.  It's dead week in our apartment, and we are, well, DEAD.

I am hoping...
For finals week to go as quickly as this week has gone!  That would be just grand. 

Around the house...
People are sleepy.  Stuff is messy.  Boxes are packed.  It is hot.

One of my favorite things...
Is coming home from a looooonnnnngggg day and having a DNM (deep 'n meaningful) conversation  :)

A few plans for the week...
Move into the storage unit tomorrow.  Pack.  Enjoy the sun.  Pack.  Study.  Pack.  Finals.  Pack.  
ohhh, did I mention PACK???

A picture...
I'll be honest.  I have no pictures for you this week.  Sorry!   Next week for sure.  I promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment