Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bio project to big praise

Today, we had a [ridiculous] biology project to complete. Long story short, we had to transcribe and translate a LONG DNA sequence that we were given. With the translated DNA, we looked at a key to find what traits the DNA coded for. Once we found all the different traits, we were required to construct a doll out of it. The traits were absolutely RIDICULOUS. Seriously. Here are the final products:






You know, as I was sitting on my bed putting all of this together, I was thinking about how God formed us. Psalm 139:13 says, "For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb." As silly as this project was, it was a great reminder of how much care and attention and thought went into planning each and every one of us.

So as much as I was not a fan of this project, I am thankful for the amazing reminder that God is so intimately involved with each and every one of us before our lives even begin. Praise Him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment