Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break Re-cap

WOW! I haven't posted anything in soooo long! Spring break has been so good.

I have nothing to say, but that God is so incredibly Sovereign. He has been showing that to me this week especially. God has blessed me so much with friends and family that care beyond all imagination!

A quick re-cap of blessings:
-I was picked up from the airport by a wonderful Man of God, Matthew. We had a nice breakfast together, and were challenged by an incredible God!
-I was greeted at home by my crazy brothers and a hilarious Daddy.
-As I proceeded to my room, I found that my mom had completely blessed me by re-doing my room (re-painting, a new bedspread, new pillows and sheets, STUNNING.) I love my Mommmy.
-I spent the majority of my week meeting friends from all over. One of my highlights was that I got to see Shelby, one of my friends who just had brain surgery. She had made it home by the time I visited, and she was such an encouragement! Shelby, you're a trooper!
-My mom took Monday off to be with me to go to a doctor's appointment, shop (yay!) and just have girl time.
-On Wednesday, I got a call from my doctor that my blood work showed that on top of my gall bladder issues, liver issues, pancreas issues and Hepatitis A, I have been fighting Mono this whole time, and currently have Epstien Barr (sp?). Holy moley! Thank you Jesus for sustaining me.
-Friday we had dinner at Viva Mexico as a family, and then we went to our church's good Friday service (amazing!). It was an amazing reminder that Jesus died so that we might find life in Him. Our God is an awesome God!
-Saturday was my last full day of no plans, I got the joy of hanging with my Mommy and running some last minute errands before Easter.
-and Sunday...EASTER!!! What a joyous celebration of Christ's resurrection! It was great to see my family, especially my cousin's baby, Logan (so sweet).

Anyways, I thought I would just give a super fast overview. I hope your weeks were filled with joy and God's blessings.


0 comments:

Post a Comment