Monday, March 29, 2010

Thankful

Not my will, but yours be done.

This is the prayer of my life right now. It's amazing how God will completely flip our lives upside-down as soon as we surrender our everything to Him. This week has been a week of unpredictability, uncertainty, and un-bridled praise.

I am thankful...
when the world sees me as defeated, because God is my prize.
when there is no the light in sight, because I know the Son is still shining.
when the way is narrow, because there is no one to turn to but God alone.
when God takes away, because He gives me more of Himself.
when life is just hard, because it means God is refining me, His vessel.
when I can't think straight, because God will take control of my thoughts.
when my heart hurts, because God is my Comforter.
when I am broken, because God is my Healer.
when the tears fall, because the angels will surround me.
when I'm exhausted, because God rejuvenates.
when life is uncertain, because there are more opportunities for God to break through...
I am thankful for a God who reigns over all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment