Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hold me now

Today was one of those days...one of those days when the sun rises far too early, when my shower is far too short, when I get up early and still don't have enough time to get everything done before class. Today was one of those days when I didn't even have time to eat until on in the afternoon, when classes dragged on and on, when I felt like I was chasing after the wind. Today was filled with an interview for a job, a test in my first class, a speech in my second class and a midterm in my third class. Today was one of those days when I was small and God was big.

Today was a glorious day.

"He is before all things, and in him all things hold together."
~Colossians 1:17
There is no way I could have got through today if it weren't for the all-sufficient grace of my Lord Jesus. He gives me strength for today and hope for tomorrow. All I have is thanks and praise.

What could be better than knowing that the Creator of the Universe is holding me together?

0 comments:

Post a Comment