Friday, March 19, 2010

Praying for YOU!

And this is my prayer for you:

"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ maw dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."

Have you ever felt tired??? Around this time of year, I see more and more Facebook status updates like, "Can I please just get a little sleep, that's all I'm asking..." Or, "Hello 4am, I haven't seen you in a while." Or, "I feel like I've been run over by a Mack truck." I can relate! With midterms just now wrapping up, Spring break around the corner (meaning, I get to see my wonderful family and boyfriend, who I have missed terribly....), every bone in my body is screaming, "I NEED A BREAK!!!!!"

All I want to say to you today, is be encouraged! I am praying for you all. God is teaching me to pray continually, and when someone crosses my mind, I pray for them--for whatever is going on in their life at that moment--even if I don't know, I know God does.

As you tire in this season of school finishing up for you, or for your kids, be filled to the brim with the love and power of Christ Himself. In those moments of utter exhaustion, take heart, He is able to do immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine!

"This is the day the LORD has made, rejoice and be glad in it!"
~Psalm 118:24

0 comments:

Post a Comment