Friday, October 28, 2011

Tid bits

Just some tid bits of my life here in Azusa.

Our fourth floor lobby has an incredible view of the baseball field.  So, last Saturday I  did homework for a few hours while watching a game!  

On Tuesdays I have Dgroup with a few of my lovely residents.  
The weather was crummy, so we had an indoor picnic   :)

Nicole surprised us with cookies!

My "sandwich salad."  Since I can't have the bread on a sandwich, I just order it in salad form: lettuce, pickles, cucumber, turkey, olives, pepperoncinis, mustard, oil and vinegar, salt and pepper.

Halloween cooooooookieeeeeeees (said with a Cookie Monster accent).

Katie and I are on duty together and she had a particularly juicy pear...
It was rather humorous.

THIS is my masterpiece rainstick that I made in art class.  I never thought I was artistic until I took this class and I actually enjoy art.  

Isn't it pretty?!  Fall colors are the best  :)

Anyway, I'll post more pictures later.  My goal right now is to take more pictures so I can really look back on this season of life and remember fun things that happen.  Right now, I am sitting on my futon with the window open listening to Dave Barnes and Jars of Clay do a free concert on The Lawn.  I love APU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment