Monday, October 31, 2011

{heaven on earth}

Today my friend Sarah, and I ventured out to the Melrose Trading Post.  It was absolutely wonderful.  It's basically this HUGE flea market full of hidden treasures: antiques, trendy clothes, lovely jewelry.  You name it, they've got it.  Hundreds of vendors pack into Fairfax High School and set up shop.  Sarah and I spent a few hours just walking around and looking at everything.  This might be my favorite place I've seen in L.A. so far.  I LOVE it.


pretty dresser?  yes please.



"...the Christian child's book" hmmmm.

old cameras.

a sweet accordion 

pretty little sundresses 


handmade ceramics and a handmade sign  :)


guess which one I bought???



old books.

love.

in a little girl's room?  i think yes.




i wish you could see the cat on the end of the leash this guy is holding...


art.

can't go wrong with cowboy boots.


a restful, relaxing, rejuvenating day.  much needed.

"Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."  
Isaiah 40:30-31

0 comments:

Post a Comment