Saturday, August 6, 2011

Everything from A to Z in the USA (aka azusa)

Man, God has blessed me so much these last few days.  I have been so busy, but I'm so thankful for that.  Busyness helps make this transition easier for me.  Right now, I'm working on unpacking (only a little more left), trying to rest when I can, packing for Walk-about (we leave Monday at 4am), and spending time getting to know my staff.  I will post pictures tomorrow of Walk-about preparations, my staff and anything else that I decide is blog-worthy  :)  For now, I'll recap the last few days:

Once we got to Azusa, Dad and I had lots to accomplish; it's amazing how good attitudes can influence productivity :)  Dad was such a help and we really enjoyed our last few days together--just us.  Here is a little glimpse into what Thursday and Friday looked like!

This is how each of my mornings started.  I love starting out this way.  
The Lord is faithful to fill me up each and every day.


 Gotta love California toesies  :)

Ready to go!  Lots of Target, Wal-mart and storage unit runs!

Only in Southern California!  This was at the airport (when we went to pick up the rental car).  Apparently there are enough electric cars here that it's necessary 
to have charging stations in the parking lot!

Daddy and I ate at The Old Spaghetti Factory for lunch one day.  Gotta love a gluten-free menu!

I absolutely LOVE the flags inside!  The colors make me happy :)

The fabric bracelet is my latest crafty project!  I got bored one day and started messing around with some fabric and ended up with an adorable hand-sewn bracelet.  I adore it  :)
Also, notice the speedometer is steady at "0."  Welcome to L.A.

This is my "I'm so happy to be cleaning this place before I move in" face.  Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment