Wednesday, August 3, 2011

newsworthy

Ladies and gentlemen...I have an announcement:


After 2 naps, 2 days, 2 freeways, 3 states, 4 bathroom breaks, 5 radio stations, 12 cds, about 5,000 fields, at least 10,000 cows, and 1,200 miles...

WE MADE IT!!!
(Pics to come)

I am back in Azusa getting ready for all that God has in store for my next (and final) full year of school.  After driving for 12 straight hours yesterday, we stayed with friends up in Sacramento last night.  It was such a nice break to get to visit and sit with our feet dangling in the pool as the 95 degree day cooled off.  I even got to go for a lovely walk around a lake and enjoy God's creation  :)  Dad and I both slept well and woke up rested for today's [only] 6.5 hour drive.


Today, we pulled into Azusa around noon, checked into our hotel, grabbed a quick bite to eat and ran errands.  When we got back, I was able to squeeze in a workout real quick and now we are both relaxing for the night!


Tomorrow we will unload my storage unit and get everything ready to move in on FRIDAY!!!  


As that time draws nearer and nearer, God is giving me so much joy and peace about this transition.  I am so thankful for this opportunity to serve as a resident advisor (RA) and love on these girls headed my way.  God is teaching me so much and preparing my heart for what He has next.  


Well, my friends, this girl is TIRED and needs her beauty sleep  :)  Thank you to all of you who have been praying for me as I begin this journey.  I am sooo blessed by you!  


Love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment