Sunday, August 21, 2011

My [new] home :)

I think it's about time that I post pictures of my dorm room!  It's not nearly done, but it's more done than it's ever been  ;)  My roommate, Abbie, came yesterday to drop off some things that she stored for me during the summer and she helped me arrange all the furniture!

There is still lots to be done, but I have a few pics to let you know where I'm at right now!

My vanity, sink, the necessities.

My WALK-IN closet  :)


What you see when you walk in

Desks/projects for residents' rooms

Beds!

Crafty corner/a mess

As if pictures weren't enough....A VIDEO TOUR  :)



This post is mainly for my lovely mom, but hopefully it made you smile as well  :)  I'll post more pictures when I am officially DONE!

1 comments:

cat said...

so basically, you need to call the futon "cat's futon" because i will be staying on it PLENTY of times :)

this makes me miss you OHHH SOOO much and wish i was there with you guys!

you're dorm is lookin cute already!

Post a Comment