Tuesday, May 15, 2012

5...4...3...2...1...

BLAST OFF!!!
 
So...training is over as of 9pm tonight!  I was blessed to train alongside my [new] friend, Taylor, over the course of the last 2.5 days.  YMI did a wonderful job covering a whole lot during that time and I am blessed to have these three days leading up to my launch to Brazil.

Tomorrow morning is an early start for me...I am being picked up for the airport at 4:30am!!  What a wonderful way to wake up--knowing that I'm on my way to Sao Paulo  :)  That said, this post will be short.  

I would love it if you would praise the Lord for these things with me:
1. A wonderful few days of training
2. God has replaced my nervousness with excitement
3. A new friend! (Taylor)
4. I get to do one last load of laundry tonight before I leave  :)
5. The Lord has provided financially above and beyond what I could have imagined

I would love it if you would pray for these requests with me:
1. A safe flight from here to Dallas and Dallas to Sao Paulo
2. Safety while in Brazil
3. For my eyes to be open to people while I am traveling, not just once I get there
4. That I would stay healthy while I am there
5. For the Lord to be glorified above ALL

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your support and encouragement.  I will do my best to update here as much as I reasonably can.  

"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."  Acts 1:8

2 comments:

Dori Green said...

I love you sis! I will be lifting you up over the next few weeks. So excited to see what the Lord is going to do through you, what He intends to teach you and how all of it will Glorify Him and impact the rest of your life. Prayerfully, Mom

cat said...

oh man i am so excited for you! praying and thinking lots about you :) you're going to be used in mighty ways down there. love you morgs!!

Post a Comment