Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Messy Madness

This is my life right now...
 packing...
 packing...
and MORE packing.

This year I have lots to be thankful for.  The Lord is teaching me more and more each day about who He is, how He works and what it means to serve Him faithfully.  My room is a mess and I am eager to get home in less than a WEEK.  However, I am going to miss "my girls" who have simply become my friends, late night talks, laughing til my abs hurt and rooming with Abbie.  The Lord has blessed me greatly this school year.

Now, here I stand with just a semester left of school.  I will be a college graduate this December and I will start grad school in January.  Lots of big changes are ahead of me.

But for now, I am going to live in the moment.  I'm going to soak up the freedom of a messy room, empty drawers and a busy schedule.  This is what God has ordained for me for today, and I will choose to be joyful in the midst of the mess.  

My God is still on His throne.

0 comments:

Post a Comment