Friday, May 18, 2012

Quick update

Praise reports:
1. First and foremost, last night at church ministry, 4 kids asked to receive Christ as their Lord and Savior!!!!
2. The kids here have stolen my heart.  I absolutely adore them; they bring me so much joy!
3. I got a full 8 HOURS of sleep last night and woke up rested this morning.
4. Juca and I have been able to minister to over 40 kids from just yesterday and this morning.
5. This afternoon is free and Juca and I are going to head into the big city (Sao Paulo) and explore/run errands!
6. I am slowly, but surely learning how to play soccer...and I really like it!

Prayer requests:
1. For God to be glorified in ministry this weekend (Sat. morning and evening, Sunday morning and evening).
2. Good family time tonight with Juca, Rosemary, Abner and Julia.
3. Continued prayer for health and rest for me.

I will try to keep these quick updates going when I have time.  It seems like a good way to keep prayer support up to date at home and it only takes a few minutes on my end. 

I am just so thankful for this time here.  Our God is awesome and mighty and worthy of praise!

Also, thank you to those of you who wrote in my devotional for this trip.  It is really encouraging to see your handwriting, and hear your heart behind the words.  Each and every morning and evening, God has been faithful to teach me what I need to be taught and to encourage me with His spirit through your words.

Well, for now, I am going to do some office work for YMI Brazil.  Thank you to all of you who are praying  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment