Saturday, May 19, 2012

God continues to work!

Praise reports:
1. I got to share the Gospel and my testimony to a group of thirty 15-year-old boys today!
2. I got to go with Julia to the school she teaches at and watch their program for Mother's Day.  It was so sweet!  The kids sang songs and the moms loved it  :)
3. I am still feeling healthy!  Praise the Lord!
4. I have been able to spend time with the family over meals and hanging out in the evenings.  I love them!

Prayer requests:
1. Morning and evening ministry tomorrow, for hearts to be open to the Word of God and for lives to be changed.
2. Rosemary's mother is in the hospital in a coma and things aren't looking great.  Please pray for healing and for comfort for the family as things get harder and harder with each day that passes.
3. Continued rest...I'm still feeling pretty tired; I don't think my body has fully adjusted.

Overall, things are going really well here.  The Lord is doing incredible things through YMI Brazil and I am blessed to be a small part of it for these few weeks.  I will continue to keep you updated on what God is doing!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment