Friday, May 11, 2012

Time flies...

I've heard it said that "time flies when you're having fun."  So I must have been having a TON of fun these last few weeks because I was convinced that I was leaving for training for Brazil on Wednesday (the 16th)...BUT...yesterday I found out that I leave for training this Sunday (the 12th) and fly out to Brazil on the 16th.  Haha.  Needless to say, the last 24 hours have been filled with speedy shopping, frenzied packing and lots of laughter.  I'm not what most people would call "forgetful," but this situation sure did give me a few giggles.

Anyway, praise the Lord for His grace and mercy--I am almost completely packed and ready to go.  I'm going to soak up the next 48 hours with my family before I leave.  I can't believe it's almost HERE!!!  

Please follow my blog as I venture off to Brazil for a month.  I will update this as frequently as possible (I'm hoping at least a couple times a week).  My hope is that you will be able to hear about my joys, my challenges and how God brings me through it all.  I will also update this blog with prayer requests and praises! 

Brazil.....HERE I COME!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment