Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday update

Praise reports:
1. I got to sleep a whole 8 hours last night!  I really needed it.  I'm feeling awake and "with it" today.
2. Last night I got to go to a futsal tournament and it was so much fun!  I'm quickly becoming a huge fan of this sport.
3. Tonight is "family night" and we are all getting together to watch the Brasil vs. USA soccer game  :)  It will be a friendly rivalry (Juca's promise).  I'm excited to have some quality time with family because...
4. TOMORROW I head to Sao Paulo for the next 4 days!  I will be living with another couple families during my time there.

Prayer requests:
1. I am starting to feel a little sad about leaving.  I have grown to love this place and the people here.  I have less than a week left :( Please pray that my time left here will be well spent and full of life!
2. Pray that I will be a blessing to the families I will be staying with this weekend.  Please pray that somehow we will be able to communicate even though no one speaks English and I don't speak much Portuguese.
3. Pray that Monday and Tuesday are great days with the Cerpe family.  They will be my last two days in Brasil.

Continue to pray that I have opportunities to share the Gospel and to share my testimony.  Pray that the Lord will change hearts and lives.  Pray that God is glorified!  He must become great and I must become less.

Love you all...see you [soon].

0 comments:

Post a Comment